We are a provider of logistics system platform technology and value-added logistics
services to help our customers achieve global supply chain excellence and business
Our Core Competition :
A company that has deep understanding of the business value of logistics industry to drive the use of technology
Our Mission Statement :
Delivery intelligent supply chain and logistics solutions and service to companies with operations in Asia.
Our Value Proposition :
We provide affordable cloud applications to meet dynamic supply chain and logistics management in the world.
From 2000, Asia was positioned as a world factory.
But the visibility and efficiency of supply chain logistics were still too low. Enterprise’s in-house system cannot provide sufficient function and outside information to make right decision in time.
Not only that, their logistics service providers have only limited and fragmented system to support part of operation within the while supply chain processes.
Currently, most of logistics solutions are fragmentation that are not fully integrated. Even in US and EU, very few of fully integrated total solution on the market.
The public cloud platform would be the best solution to integrate all the partners on the up and downstream of the supply chain.
In 2004, CEO Catherine Peng founded Toplogis and invited industry celebrities to invest Toplogis with USD 5millions and positioned as board members include iDSoftCapital led by ACER founder Mr.Stan Shih, Acorn Campus Venture led by Mr.Wu-Fu Chen, Evergreen Marine Corporation and CTC Capital.
Till now, Toplogis already was the largest logistics cloud platform in Taiwan. Many major international companies have entrusted us to utilize the combination of our logistics system platform and value-added services to meet the needs of their supply chain and logistics operations in and out of Asia.
Our platform has integrated with over 2000 global logistics service providers and trading partners, and over US$20 billion goods are shipped annually across the globe through our platform.
Technology Utilization in Cloud :GLORY@Platform, the logistics cloud platform of Toplogis, has been used by many international companies to manage and execute their global supply chain and logistics collaboration.
Through well-defined business process flows and integration with our customers’ ERP systems and hundreds of 3PL’s operating systems, including automating the import, export and transshipment documentation processing procedures, GLORY reduces the cost and lead time between the stages of the processes and expedites the movement of products throughout the supply chain.
GLORY@Platform enables our customers and their trading partners such as vendors, manufacturers, forwarders, customs brokers, DCs, hubs, trans-loading facilities, and warehouses to perform their respective functions in a timely and collaborative manner.
Through global connectivity and visibility, our customers can plan and optimize the movement of products, resulting in low cost and high service levels.
GLORY@Platform contains 8 modules with over 10,000 detailed features. Corporate customers can select a suitable module and set its detailed features according to their current and future situation. Usually, the upstream and downstream vendors of the corporate customer will be invited to import them as well.
The eight modules are connected through API, which can be combined to suit the needs of each corporate customer.
GLORY@Platform has whole processed Intelligent functions to support global supply chain and logistics optimization:Supply chain and logistics operations are fields that require “complex calculations” and “pre-simulations”.
Most of companies still use Excel sheet for manual plan and cost calculations. However, with seasonal fluctuations in production capacity, customer demands, and varying customs regulations between countries, it is almost impossible to satisfy all of the above conditions without the help of computers.
Therefore, we developed a logistics-related optimization algorithm that will conduct automatic calculations and create simulations of logistics in complex supply chains.
GLORY@Platform provides AI robot Ms.Glory for customer service:The customs organizations usually adapted artificial intelligent solutions for evaluating risks, monitoring commodity declarations, shrinking the customs cycle and identifying the fraudulent cases intelligently.
But it’s a remendial management. We could change it as a preventive management if we provide shippers with these intelligent solutions.
In 2021, Toplogis Glory@Platform launched the first robot product named Ms.Glory that could understand Customs regulations and answer shipper’s question correctly. We built the robot solution in the Glory@Platform so that all supply chain parties could not only prevent error declarations when import and export but also support shipper to make a right global routine for each shipment.
How come Toplogis impact the industry and society?
- To the industry companies, we provide affordable solutions and updated applications to help our customers achieve global supply chain excellence and business objectives. Many major international companies have entrusted us to utilize the combination of our logistics system platform and value-added services to meet the needs of their supply chain and logistics operations in and out of Asia. Our platform has integrated with over 2000 global logistics service providers and trading partners, and over US$20 billion goods are shipped annually across the globe through Glory Cloud Platform.
- To the industry workers：
Due to the Glory Cloud Platform dramatically reduced overtime for every worker. Not only do they work much more easily and efficiently than ever but also they have learned how to digitalize and automate their operations. Finally, they have upgraded to be smart workers through working on the Glory Cloud Platform.
- To our society：
The Glory Cloud Platform provided functions of route optimization and paperless e-document has significantly reduced carbon footprint and makes the logistics industry more eco-friendly than ever.
About Founder CATHERINE PENG
My Philosophy : The Goal of any entrepreneurship is to solve problems, and with success, wealth will follow.
- Awarded government scholarship for master’s degree in Computer Science and Information Engineering from the National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology (NCSIST) under the Ministry of Defense
- Commissioned by NCSIST as IT consultant
- Commissioned by RSEA Engineering Corporation under the Executive Yuan as IT consultant
- Hired by the largest employment agency in Taiwan, 101 Job Bank, as IT consultant
- Commissioned by Shuttle Transportation Corporations as IT consultant
- Founded Toplogis, Inc. in 2004. Raised 4,000,000 USD in investments from four noted venture capital entities: Acorn Campus, Evergreen, IdSoftCapital, and CTC
- Toplogis, Inc. developed and launched the first logistics cloud platform Glory@Platform, accumulating more 10,000,000 global shipments in the last 10 years
- Toplogis, Inc was selected by the Ministry of Economic Affairs as a national model for the Service Industry Strategic Investment Enhancement Program
- National Award : Won the Taiwan Annual Outstanding Application Award in the public service category
- National Award: Won first place in “Outstanding Management” in the Taiwan Women Entrepreneurship Elite Awards
- Awarded Outstanding Alumni by Providence University
- Awarded Outstanding Alumni by National Hualien Girls' Senior High School
- The CEO of Toplogis, Inc., Ms. Peng represented Taiwan to give a speech at the APEC Symponium in 2012 on Promoting Business Continuity Plan to Enhance SME’s Participation in Global Production Chains
- Ms. Peng was invited to be on the judging panel for the 2011 National Industrial Sustainable Excellence Awards
- Ms. Peng was commissioned to serve on the 7th nongovernmental advisory committee for the National Information and Communication Initiatives
- Ms. Peng represented Taiwan to give a speech at APEC in 2019 on Advancing Inclusive through Enhancing Women and Girl’s Digital Literacy and Skills in the Context of Industry 4.10
- Ms. Peng served as Director for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th session of the Global Logistics Council of Taiwan (GLCT)
- Ms. Peng served as Associate Director for the 6th session of the Global Logistics Council of Taiwan (GLCT)
- Profiled as elite female entrepreneur in CommonWealth Magazine in 2018
- Profiled as elite female entrepreneur in Business Weekly in 2018
- Profiled as elite female entrepreneur in Economy Daily News in 2018
- Profiled as elite female entrepreneur in Business Today in 2018
- Established rural industry development park TTMaker in 2017, cooperating with the Taitung Government to counsel 77 young people returning to their hometown and starting their own businesses. Held summer camps focusing on applied technology for children in rural areas in order to bridge the urban/rural digital divide.
- Established an e-commerce platform for rural small farmers in Taiwan in 2018. Volunteered advisory service in commercial photography and helped launch over 1,000 agricultural products in the market, benefiting 200 small farmers.
Team Building-North Peak of Hehuan Mountain
The annual operation of Toplogis team building successfully reached the top ⛰️
Colleagues cheer each other up and support each other.
This is the first time clibling on Top 100 mountain in Taiwan for many colleagues👍🏼
Experienced and inexperienced cheer each other up step by step towards the top goal 💪🏻
This is the spirit of Toplogis,
You are never fighting alone, but teams cooperate with each other to
achieve common goals 😎
Teambuilding-Hehuan North Peak
Challenge the first Top 100 Mountain in Taiwan-Hehuan North Peak
In 2014, Team building challenged the first Top 100 moutain in Taiwan-Hehuan North Peak,
and it is also the first time climbing the Top 100 moutain for most people! It is of
If you have not tried and challenged, you will not know that you have many possibilities!
During the process, we talked and laughed all the way, taking pictures while climbing, immersed in the beauty of mountains and sea of clouds
Along the way, we also support and encourage each other! Enhance the deep friendship between the company's colleagues!
In the end, all colleagues of Yunqi Netcom successfully climbed to the top!
Team Building -2015 Snow Mountain
Conquer and climb to the peak of Snow Mountain
Toplogis 2015 Team Building went to the beautiful Top 100 Mountain-Snow Mountain in Taiwan. My colleagues are all looking forward and afraid of being hurt. We are very lucky to see the beautiful alpine rhododendron blooming and the beautiful starry sky. The harships is nothing to us!
Team Building-Yunxia Exploration Education Base
Toplogis conducted an annual Teambuilding in Fuxing Township: Yunxia Exploration Education Base on October 17, 2015
Toplogis conducted an annual Teambuilding in Fuxing Township: Yunxia Exploration
Education Base on October 17, 2015. Through various team activities, partners have a
deeper understandingof each other.
During the event, everyone communicating and cooperating with each other to complete each of the coach’s tasks; to break through obstacles, this event was a special and unforgettable experience for every one.